- Aquarium Hours are 9:30-5
- Currently booking times through the end of April- limited ticketing available based on time slots. You will be emailed a ticket with your chosen designated entry time.
- Children 2 and under will not need a ticket
- All guests over age 5
must wear masks
- Members are able to book their tickets online, up to the amount available on their membership, by selecting the date, Aquarium Tickets, the time that they would like to visit, and then picking the free member tickets. A Party of Two can book up to two tickets, a Party of Four can book up to four tickets, a Party of Six can book up to six tickets, and so on. The one time use passes given to members are unable to be booked online- please give us a call at 941-388-4441, ext 373 to use free member passes. All guests, including Members, will need to reserve tickets in advance before visiting the aquarium. Due to capacity restrictions, member reservations are subject to availability.
*Exceptions to our
online ticket policy: Tickets must be registered on site, in person for two
admission specials: Active duty military personnel (one free admission with for
the active duty personnel with current ID) and guests applying reciprocal partner
discounts (show reciprocal partner membership card and ID). We cannot guarantee spaces for reciprocal tickets with our current limited capacity, and reciprocal tickets must be purchased in person- no exceptions. Limited tickets are
available for these walkups each day on a first come, first served basis. No
other special offers are accepted at this time.
1. Choose the date of your visit:
2. Select from the following admission packages: