Aquarium Hours are 9:30-5:00
- The Aquarium is currently booking times through the end of May with limited ticketing available based on arrival time slots. You will be emailed a ticket with your chosen entry time.
- Children 2 and under do not need a ticket
- All guests over age 5 must wear masks
- Members are able to book their tickets online, up to the amount available on their membership, by selecting the date, Aquarium Tickets, the time that they would like to visit, and then picking the free member tickets. The one time use passes given to members are unable to be booked online- please give us a call at 941-388-4441, ext 373 to use free member passes. Due to capacity restrictions, member reservations are subject to availability.
*Exceptions to our online ticket policy: Tickets must be registered on site, in person for two admission specials: Active duty military personnel (one free admission with for the active duty personnel with current ID) and guests applying reciprocal partner discounts (show reciprocal partner membership card and ID). We cannot guarantee spaces for reciprocal tickets with our current limited capacity, and reciprocal tickets must be purchased in person- no exceptions. Limited tickets are available for these walkups each day on a first come, first served basis. No other special offers are accepted at this time.
1. Choose the date of your visit:
2. Select from the following admission packages: